C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, as well as the operating system;
- information about your visits and use of this site, including the source of links, duration of visit, page views and ways to navigate the site;
- information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our website;
- information that you enter when creating a profile on our website, for example, your name, profile photos, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, information about education and employment;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and / or newsletters;
- information that you enter when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when using our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information regarding everything that you buy, the services you use, or the transactions that you make through our website, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information;
- information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, which includes your username, profile photos and the content of your messages;
- information contained in any messages that you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before disclosing to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain the consent of that person, both to disclose and to process this personal information in accordance with this Policy.
D. Use of personal information
The personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you;
- giving you the opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- sending you goods purchased through our website;
- delivery of services purchased through our website;
- sending you statements, invoices and payment reminders, as well as collecting payments from you;
- sending you non-market commercial messages;
- sending email notifications that you specifically requested;
- sending newsletters by e-mail if you have given your consent (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- sending you marketing communications related to our business or the business of carefully selected third parties that, in our opinion, may be of interest to you, by mail or, if you specifically agree to this, by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer need marketing messages);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any particular user from this information);
- work with requests and complaints made by or about you related to our site;
- securing our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our personal messaging service website);
- other targets.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use this information in accordance with the license that you provide to us. Privacy settings can be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your explicit consent, provide your personal information to any third party for its or any other third-party direct marketing.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, if necessary for the purposes described in this Policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company within the reasonable limits necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent provided by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or pending litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or plan to sell);
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may appeal to a court or other competent authority with a request for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority may, with sufficient probability, order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfer
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between any countries in which we operate, so that we can use the information in accordance with this Policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to countries that do not have data protection laws similar to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- Personal information that you publish on our website or provide for publication on our website may be available through the Internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in this section F.
G. Retention of personal information
- Section G outlines our policies and procedures for data storage, which are designed to help us enforce our legal obligations regarding the storage and removal of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose should not be stored longer than is necessary for this purpose.
- Without prejudice to Article G-2, we usually delete personal data after 3 (three) years from the receipt of personal information.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent provided by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information that you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions carried out through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information via the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you use to access our site; we will not ask you for a password (except when logging into our site).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the personal messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you; the provision of such information will depend on the following conditions:
- preliminary written request to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- subsequent provision of relevant evidence of your identity (we usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary, as well as a copy of your utility bill or personal identification document with your current address).
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you, as a rule, directly agree that we use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we provide you with the opportunity to refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
K. Third Party Sites
Our site contains hyperlinks and information about third party sites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we store about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- The following are the names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used:
- we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize the computer when the user visits the site / track users when they move around the site, use the shopping cart on the site / improve site usability / analysis of site use / site administration / fraud prevention and security site / site personalization for each user / targeting advertisements that may be of particular interest to specific users.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you cannot use all the functions of our website:
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer,
- Blocking cookies negatively affects the usability of many sites.
- For detailed information on the procedure for blocking cookies and deleting cookies already stored on your computer, we recommend that you contact your system administrator or the user guide for the corresponding browser and / or operating system that you use to access the Internet.